Rules For Candidates Contending For Public Office!
1. All financial support for all campaigns MUST be from a local source, persons, or constituents.
2. Any national based in a foreign country, and wants to contribute to any political candidate’s campaign for Public Office, MUST provide bona fide evidence that he/she is a national of that country.
3. A FULL declaration of all financial contributions MUST be surrendered to the body selected, to oversee all political campaigns for Public Office.
And at a time specified by this body.
4. All candidates contending for Public Office MUST be allotted reasonable TV, Internet, and Radio access/time to reach all constituents.
5. The state MUST also assist all candidates with some financial support for his/her campaign for Public Office, as per Election Rules pertaining to canvassing.
Derryck S. Griffith.